The Garage at Derby College, based at The Johnson Building, is run by staff and students. The Garage is open all year round, including over half terms and summer holidays, but excluding bank holidays and College closure days. Motor Vehicle students are the mechanics and are supervised by staff at all times.
The garage is VAT-registered which means we can stamp service books and, by using OEM parts, we can endorse both manufacturers’ and extended warranties. The garage also has a computerised booking system which also stores service records and provides a VAT invoice of the work performed for your own records.
- Service and inspections
- Safety checks
- Pre-MOTs (Full MOTS can be arranged on your behalf)
- Repair work
- Tyres (supply and fit new tyres/wheel balancing/puncture repairs)
- Exhausts and catalytic converters
- Brake inspections/repairs
- Steering and suspension work
- Four-wheel alignment (ultra hi-tech tracking)
- Emission testing
- Air conditioning
Derby College, The Roundhouse Johnson Building, Locomotive Way, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8PU.